Why do I need the Re-cyke® GRS System?
Waste Water Design, Inc. (WWD) has been a leading manufacturer of water treatment and recycling systems since 1995. WWD has the technical expertise and capability to design and manufacture a wide range of site-specific engineered solutions to clean up polluted groundwater. We pride ourselves on our ability to value-engineer and manufacture high quality, reliable equipment that operates as designed.
What are our capabilities?
WWD has manufactured systems incorporating a broad spectrum of technologies and spanning a large range of flow rates and contaminant removal criteria.
Our expertise includes systems for:
- SVE (Soil Vapor Extraction)
- Air Sparging
- Dual Phase Vacuum Extraction
- Pump and Treat
- Oil-Water Separation
- Chemical Injection
- pH Control
- Air Stripping
- Filtration and Carbon Adsorption
- Custom Manufactured Equipment Enclosures, from small trailer-mounted systems to multiple 40′ containerized systems
- Complex Control Systems, including various PLC and SCADA components, UL/CSA labeled
- Industrial-grade stainless steel equipment skids
- Complete documentation packages with AutoCad plans, wiring diagrams and P&ID detail drawings
- Full equipment warranties with rapid parts and service support