* Work closely with our clients to provide the best solution for each application
* Custom manufactured equipment enclosures, from small trailer mounted systems to multiple 40’ containerized systems
* Complete documentation packages with AutoCad plans, wiring diagrams and P&ID detail drawings
* Provide guidance to find the right equipment and supplies
* Creative solutions to solve your issues
* Valuable industry experience in design, engineering, installation and service areas
* Soil Vapor Extraction, Oil-Water Separation, Air Sparging
* Dual Phase Vacuum Extraction, Pump and Treat, Chemical Injection
* pH Control, Filtration and Carbon Adsorption
Our team will evaluate your processes to determine the most economical and effective solution for your business based on your expectations, budget and requirements.
Our manufacturing group will meticulously fabricate your system with state-of-the-art equipment resulting in a system that will operate efficiently and effectively for many years.
Our technicians will professionally install your new equipment and provide on-site training on how to properly maintain and operate the new system. Or, alternatively we can offer a turn-key system for your staff to install.
Our systems are built with stainless steel frames and quality parts to ensure your system operates reliably for many years.
Our Heavy Duty wash systems are easy to maintain, durable, simple to use and designed to provide superior wash results for trucks and busses in various industries.
Our customized system will dramatically cut back on the water you are using which will save you money on your water bill and help your business achieve environmentally-friendly goals.
These systems are completely transportable and ideal for washing equipment and vehicles at sites without incurring any construction costs, delays, or permanent structures.
Enclosures can range in sizes from 20’ to 45’ and are available with hot or cold pressure cleaners, remote management, closed-loop water recycling system, non-skid surface grate and much more which you can view on the product page.
Easy and effective way to get your device repaired.
Waste Water Design, Inc. utilizes the technologies listed below for recycling and waste water treatment. We design and manufacture a host of quality products and provide engineering - based solutions, which are customized for each situation, utilizing the proper products and services to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Stainless Steel Filters
Pressure and Vacuum Filters
pH Control Systems
Incline Screen Filter Separation
Multiple Technology Systems
Hear success stories straight from our customers.